fire protection facade mc fire
*Thermal insulation is dependent on a combination of profiles and thickness of the filling
- a mullion-transom wall system used to design and construct lightweight fire-rated curtain walls conforming to the El60 fire resistance class
- amullion-transom wall system used to design and construct lightweight fire-rated curtain walls conforming to the El60 fire resistance class
- the system is based on a framed load-bearing structure consisting of vertical (mullion) and horizontal (transom) aluminium shaped sections with a width of 55 mm.
- in order to obtain fire resistance of aluminium shaped sections, the mullions and transoms are fitted with special flame-retardant inserts (aluminium shaped sections filled with a flame-retardant compound)
- the appearance of the fire-rated facade is the same as the appearance of the mullion-transom facade; therefore, the joint of the fire-rated facade and the standard facade can be optically invisible
- efficient fire protection of the systems offered by Aliplast is not compromised by appearance; the solutions offered by Aliplast provide maximum safety and freedom of architectural design at the same time
- a wide range of decorative cover caps makes is used to obtain a modern and individual design of the facade
- a wide range of colours available - RAL palette (Qualicoat 1518), structural colours, Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (Qualideco PL-0001), anodized (Qualanod 1808), bi-colour
mulltion: from 2,5-4092 cm4*
transom: from 0,9 to 1831,1*
THERMAL INSULATION UF*
2600Pa - 3900Pa;
EN 13116 : 2004
Windows and doors in multiple colors
We offer aluminum windows and doors in great variety of colors*. The complete palette of RAL Classic colors (more than 200 colors), structural colors, wood-like colors and anode and bicolor. Details can be provided by employees of the Aluminum Department at Amex-Bączek. Do not hesitate to contact us.
* Because of technological processes colors presented in Internet and hard copy materials may differ from original colors.