Website - the Internet website operating at the following address: www.amex-baczek.com
External website - Internet websites of Administrator's partners, service providers or service recipients
Administrator - the company "AMEX-BĄCZEK" SP. Z O. O. SP. K. conducting business activity at: Falknowo 13, 14-240 Susz, NIP number: 744-14-85-088, REGON: 510815144, KRS number: 0000666517, providing e-services via the Website and storing and accessing information on User's devices
User - a natural person for whom the Administrator provides e-services via the Website.
Device - an electronic device, including software, used by a User to access the Website
Cookies - text data collected in the form of files saved on User's Device
First-party cookies - files saved and read from User's Device via the Website IT system
Third-party cookies - files saved and read from User's Device via IT systems of external Websites
Session cookies - files saved and read from User's Device via the Website or external Websites during a single session of a given Device. After ending of a session files are deleted from User's Device.
Persistent cookies - files saved and read from User's Device via the Website or external Websites until being deleted manually. Files are not automatically deleted after end of a Device session, unless User's Device configuration is set to delete cookie files after end of a Device session.
Storage and read-out engines - cookie storage and read-out engines do not allow for collecting of any personal data and confidential information from User's Device. Transferring of viruses, Trojan horses and other works into the Users Device is virtually impossible.
First-party cookies - first-party cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users' Devices
The purpose of using cookies
Improved and easier access to the Website - the Administrator can store in cookies information on Website-related User preferences and settings in order to improve and speed up provision of services with use of the Website.
The Administrator cooperates with the following external services that can save cookies on Users' Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Stolcad Webshop
Possible determination of the conditions of storage and granting access on Users' Devices via the Website and external Websites
- A User can at any time and on their own change settings related to saving, deleting and accessing data of saved cookie files
- Information on the Cookie file deactivation method in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: see documentation of the Internet browser you are using.
- A User can at any time delete all cookies saved so far, using the User's Device tools, by means of which they use the Website services.
- Limitation of saving and accessing cookies on User's Device may result in incorrect operation of some Website functions.
- The Administrator shall bear no responsibility for incorrectly operating Website functions, if a User limits cookie saving and read-out capabilities in any manner.