GDPR information clause
The information clause of AMEX-BĄCZEK" SP. Z O. O. SP. K.
Since May 25, 2018 the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" or "General Data Protection Regulation") has been in force. The main goal of GDPR shall be to ensure efficient protection of personal data of natural persons.
- Personal data Controller
The Controller of your personal data shall be "AMEX-BĄCZEK" SP. Z O. O. SP. K. with its registered office at Falknowo 13, 14-240 Susz. In case of any issue related to processing of your personal data you can contact the Controller via traditional mail sent to the aforesaid address, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or by calling at +48 89 648 69 03.
- Purpose of personal data processing
- preparation of offer / order
- conclusion and execution of a contract between parties
- performance of obligations of personal data Controller, e.g. issuance and storage of accounting documents, processing of a complaint procedure, etc.
- Personal data processing legal basis
- legal obligation
- contract execution
- legitimate interest of the personal data Controller
- Personal data recipients
- employees of subcontractors and companies providing services for "AMEX-BĄCZEK" SP. Z O. O. SP. K. with which personal data processing contracts have been signed, within the scope necessary to execute the contract
- accounting office
- entities conducting shipping / postal / courier activities
- vendor of IT services
- entities providing legal services
- Personal data processing period
- until limitation of claims related to improper performance of contract / warranty / guarantee, etc.
- Rights related to personal data processing
You have the following rights related to personal data processing:
- to revoke your consent for data processing
- to access your personal data
- to require to have your personal data corrected
- to require to have your personal data removed
- to require to have processing of your personal data limited
- to object against processing of your personal data as a result of a special situation you are in - when we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest
- to transfer your personal data, i.e. to have us send your personal data in a structured, commonly-used machine-readable IT format. You can send these data to other data controller or require from us to send your data to other controller. However, we will do this only if it is technically possible. You have the right to transfer only the personal data we process on the basis of your consent of the contract concluded with you
- to submit a complaint before a personal data protection supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office
In order to make use of the aforesaid rights you should contact the personal data Controller (sect. 1).